Saturday, September 12, 2009

I never know what to call these...

So the reason behind all the sickies for Kade was TEETH! I didn't think he would get teeth this early but he did... They are in now so the worst is over yay! It was a rough week and a half for my poor boy, he was not happy and I felt so sorry for him! I don't have any pictures of the teeth because they hard to see now but here are some other pictures. He likes sucking/gnawing on a carrot so that is why he has one in that picture. :) Oh, and he slept through the night last night again so yay again! So things are looking up around here. haha! Oh and another reason things are looking up is because everything is done for our house besides closing. so.... 16 more days!!
By the way, Kade is pretty much sitting up but he gets nervous and won't do it if he doesn't have something behind him. If I am sitting behind him he can sit up for a very long time. Also he is just about rolling over. A little late I know but its still exciting.
Teeth, Sitting up, Rolling over... its been a big week for Kade!







One more thing, last night Alex and I went on a date night after Kade was asleep and Grandma was here to baby sit. We went to Iceburg and were having some fun time alone and this guy came up and started talking to us. Before we knew it he had pulled up a chair at our table and sat there talking to us for our whole date night! (I say to and not with because that is what happened) After like twenty minutes I gave Alex a look that said do something to get us out of here. So he faked a phone call from my mom saying Kade was awake. Ok thats all. Ta ta!! Enjoy the pics!

8 comments:

Stacey said...

Poor little guy! Teething is the worst. I can't imagine having teeth cutting through my gums now, let alone as a little infant! Ouch. I can't believe that guy ruined your alone time. What a very strange incident! Better luck next time.

p.s. Danelle, you might appreciate this, I got a paper cut under my fingernail. I thought you should know that.

cindave said...

very cute pictures. how is it living with your parents? in house babysitter can't be at all bad, right? i'm sure you'll get another chance for a date before you move out, and you'll have to steer clear of date crashing weirdos. and by the way, i just updated my blog...finally!

Ilez said...

Aww that's the worst when their teeth are coming in! I'm glad he's doing better now.

cskelton said...

Such CUTE pictures!! I love the one where he is feeling his teeth. Oh! and the one where he's on his tummy looking at the camera, and the one................. Yeah, such cite pictures.

Thanks again for your help this past week, both of you. Love ya.

Jenny said...

He is so cute! And wow, that (your date) does sound awkward.

Nikki Taylor said...

WOW...he is just SOOOO cute! I can't stand it. Even Nick was looking at your page and said "That is one cute kid"...that means A LOT coming from Nick. He never notices stuff like that. ;)Hope the big move goes well. We are excited for you guys!

Shooting Star said...

How fun to be able to share your date night with a random person who you have no interest in what he is saying! Sounds like the perfect night out to me! JK
I am glad you are so close to getting your house. Hopefully you are able to close on time. Do babies usually get sick when they teeth? I am clueless so expect lots of questions in the future. :)

Josh and Kensey said...

Kade is so cute!! I miss seeing you around! I just started watching kids, extra christmas money woo woo!