Friday, November 20, 2009

Look who found the dvd's







I probably shouldn't allow him to do that, but it was so cute watching him take out one and a time, bang it against the entertainment center and then pick a new DVD. Oh the simple pleasures of being a mom.


This is Kade's new favorite thing. He scrunches his face up like this and then breathes in and out really quick. Its makes me laugh every time, which makes him do it again. What a funny boy I have!
I am loving this big personality that keeps getting bigger and bigger everyday!

8 comments:

Josh and Kensey said...

haha I love that you got a picture of that cute little face! Kade is a cutie!

Jennifer said...

so funny!! my little boy does the same thing with the dvds. :)

Wood Fam said...

Love those silly faces! He is so cure Danelle!

Wood Fam said...

oops.. I meant to type CUTE...

Tiffany said...

I have pics of Zerin destroying our DVD's at that age too :) Cute pics :)

cskelton said...

What cute pictures, I do love him.

Marné said...

Ok, your instructions for the next year and a half: PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES!! I'm going to miss him so much :(

DaveandBayly said...

I love that face! what a cutie pie!