Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Yardy Wardy Party Harty

We decided to do some yard work. It was more of a project than expected of course but here are some pictures of the ... "Journey"
This is before we started.

Cutting down the bushes. I think I already posted some of these pictures but they are more fun with the yard work post, so lucky you, you can see them again!




Good job Daddy! I am trying to look at the camera but I just can't get myself to look there.


You would think from this picture that Alex raked up all the leaves, but I did. TWICE!

This is after day two of yard work. This is the second time I racked up leaves. I was going to take a picture of all the bags of leaves that we got up but our ultra kind neighbor hauled them off for us. Cute huh! I think we had about five of those big huge leaf bags.
The chain saw wasn't working too well for the bushes. This was the part I am talking about when I said more work than expected. So we looked around and it was pretty inexpensive to rent an excavator and of course Alex was excited about that.


Kade loved the excavator just as much as his Dad did!!

Aren't my boys so cute?!?! uh... I mean manly?? (They are on an excavator)

This is after. We are going to make it look nice in the spring with out those awful old people bushes in the front. But at least they are gone now!

You know that sniffy face Kade used to make? It turned into his fake whiny face. This is what he does when he is pretending to cry. Its too bad that it makes us laugh instead of rescuing him.

4 comments:

Nikki Taylor said...

I am in LOVE with your house! This is the first time I have seen pictures of it and I LOVE it! So cute! The yard looks amazing. I am impressed with your leave raking skills. Wow. And Kade...he just keeps getting cuter! Didn't think it was possible. I hope you and Alex are planning on having LOTS of babies because they are too CUUUTE! We still want to come see your house sometime in person!

Cam and Jess said...

Your house is ADORABLE! I love it! It looks like all your hard work paid off because it looks great!
Oh and of course your family is adorable too! :)

cskelton said...

Wow the yard looks really good. But watch what you call those bushes, some OLD people might get offended!!!!!!

Wood Fam said...

your yard looks great! I love the house! I LOVE white houses, they look so nice! And Kade is just growing so fast, he is such a cutie!