Saturday, January 16, 2010

New tricks

I know I have been posting a lot but I forgot to post Kade's 9 month stats.
I don't remember his head but I think it was in the 25th percentile
I don't remember height either but he was in the 50th percentile
He weight is now 17.15 which is now the 15th percentile.
It is crazy to think he used to be in the 95th for weight and length! The doctor said he is healthy though and we don't need to worry about it for now.
Here are some of my favorite recent pictures of Kade
I'm not sure what this face is all about haha.

He is starting to get around everywhere and pulling up on everything.And he feels pretty good about it!

Still doing the scrunchy face. Its one of our favorites.
And sometimes even Kade gets grouchy.
I just love this picture that's all!
Kade parks his car in front of the TV for American Idol of course. He even danced along!
After a good run Alex took a bath to relax his muscles. Kade was right there with him the whole time. He sure loves his Daddy!
To go along with his mobleness we have a few bruises. I promise I don't hurt him!!

The video on the left is of Kade saying more please in sign language. We started teaching him a month or so ago because he was screaming for more food. I was surprised that he learned it so soon because I thought it would take him longer! He does it much better but not for the camera of course!

The other video is of Kade saying yes and no. Its so cute because he really knows the difference. Every time we tell him no he just shakes his head at us. Its cute!

7 comments:

Jer said...

The lil' tike just gets cuter and cuter every day!!! I wanna steal him.. I mean.. i would never do that

Grandma T said...

The best part of my week is when Kade comes to visit!

Walker Fam said...

He is getting SO big! I LOVE HIM! I need to see him soon and your house- maybe we could come up one day and do lunch at see your house! I'll call you- plus I haven't even watched American Idol yet- but your post reminded me it has started- I gotta get on that- it's my favorite!

Miss Bear said...

LOVE those chunky cheeks!!! He is getting so big, what a cutie!

Josh and Kensey said...

I love that little orange and gray outfit! It is so adorable! And that yes and no video is PRICELESS!

Bruce and Liss said...

Alex and your cute wife!
This is Liss(Bahr)! I happened on your blog last night...oh, what a fun surprise!!! Just wanted to say 'hi'! Your little boy is super cute! How fun to see that my highschool friends are Daddy's now!:)... Hope life is going well for you!

Jimmy and Lindsey said...

I really can't believe you have a cute little boy that is that old and I STILL haven't seen him! How sad is that!? Anyway, he is darling!