Saturday, July 30, 2011

Can you believe your eyes?!?!

Yes, I'm actually posting something. I'm such a slacker, its not that we aren't doing anything worth blogging, its just that I have chosen to do other things with my time. But I do want to stick with my highlighting a reader thing so I have to do at least on post to do that. So really, that is my motivation. I mostly will post pictures. And WOW has it been a while since I even downloaded pictures from my camera!

In no particular order we have been....

Duck feeding



mess making
fireworking!

Candy eating, I mean parade watching

family reunion-ing

Cardon and Addie 8 days apart
Kade and Bella 6 months apart




exercising
swimming


cousin playing
and I am most happy to announce UN SWADDLING!!! Cardon has not been able to sleep unless he has been swaddled. I have been wrapping him in my belly band and velcroing him tight! If he got out at all he would wake up. Well it was getting dangerous and just ridiculous so we broke him out it. It was a sad day..er week... ish. But we got past it and he's doing great!
Quick funny Kade story. Some of you have already heard this but its worth telling again I believe. Plus my crazy mom brain might not remember it in years to come. Anyways... At church on Sunday I had Kade out in the foyer for some reason or another. As we were walking back in I told him to please fold his arms. So he walked down the whole isle with his arms sticking straight out to his sides. He sure knows how to show me doesn't he?!?!?

Well anyways I hope you are all having a great summer!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Cardon and Addie are 8 days apart :)

Grandma T said...

Horay for new pictures.

Tiffany said...

I won the bet with myself!!! I guessed Dallin would catch that first :) Such cute cute pics. The one of Alex and Kade I think is my very favorite, so sweet! And thank you SOOOOOOO much for all you did for me today. You did way too much, but it sure is nice to eat a twinkie :)

cindave said...

haha! i guess he showed you!

JACK's house said...

I love updates! Thank you for such cute pictures! (i'm not very good at updating either...but i appreciate it when they do come ;)

Kasey said...

I love your cute family! These pictures are great..and that's so funny about Kade! Pick our battles right?!

Emily said...

The swaddling is hilarious!! Cute Family!

Bruce and Liss said...

Don't know if you guys ever check this blog for comments....but, we were saw you on a commercial for Winegars the other day and wanted to tell you that you're FAMOUS!!! It was fun to see you.:) Hope all is well.
-Klarissa