Tuesday, May 13, 2008

American Idol!!

We love love love watching American Idol! Well at least I love it and I think Alex just likes it. He is a good sport and watches it with me but I am sure he wouldn't watch it if I wasn't around! Ha Ha! We are thinking Syesha will being going home this week even though I think she is awesome. She just works so hard and keeps getting better and better. But it will be fun to have both the David's in the top two. We love David Archuleta because he is amazing and of course because he is from Utah! It will be fun to see who wins! Anyways, I know I am crazy for making a post about American Idol, but blogs are for posting things about your life, and I love American Idol so there!

1 comment:

Miss Bear said...

Hey girlie!! I love blogging, it is one of my favorite things to do!! I hope everything is going great for you and your hubby!
I for one, have never liked Syesha (sp...)but I haven't watched her forever, so maybe now she is good! I'm just waiting for "so you think you can dance!!" I love that show!
Welcome to the blogging world!!! :)