Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My stud-man husband!

So Alex sent me a text message yesterday afternoon saying that he was going for a run. About an hour later the kids I nanny for came running inside saying "Alex is laying on the driveway!" This is what I found when I came out! Now keep in mind that we live in Farmington and I nanny in West Bountiful. We clocked his run and it was 5.6 miles. This is a lot considering Alex hasnt been running much in the past couple years and then he just jumped up and ran 5.6 miles one day! Good work Alex!



















3 comments:

Jessica said...

That is so funny! Maybe he can do my race Saturday for me!

Tyler and Nicole Anderson said...

I saw on facebook that you have a blog...welcome to the blogging world ha ha!! I'll add you guys onto my list on our blog! Enjoy!

Nicole (Seljaas) Anderson

M+H said...

Hey you guys! I just found your blog from your facebook account! I am so happy to find more bloggers! I had an ancient phone number of yours from when we ran into eachother at that wedding reception. So we tried to call you to invite you guys to a rockin' game night but the number was wrong. Aubrey (West) Schow and Brittney (Sill) Allen and Makelle (Earnshaw) Francis etc and Mike and I get together monthly or so for games...we'd love to have you join! So send me a message on facebook with your #'s or something--that way not the whole world can read it! :) Visit me on my blog sometime...you'll be one of the 3 readers. :) PS tell Alex WOW for running so far...my hubby would be JEALOUS! He'd love to be able to run like that. But he's workin on it!

ooh and PPS: this is Heather :)