Saturday, June 28, 2008

ABC now you know Alex!!

A: Attached or single? Attached at the hip! And I love every minute of it!
B: Best friend? Danl!
C: Cake or pie? Pepperidge Farm frozen CAKE!
D: Day of choice? Any day with Danl is a good day
E: Essential item? My orbea . . . and Milk
F: Favorite color? Blue but depends on what it is for
G: Gummy bears or worms? I like those glowie sour worms
H: Hometown? Bountiful
I: Favorite indulgence? Cycling
J: January or July? July (Tour de France month)
K: Kids? I wish, I love em!
L: Life isn't complete without? Danl! Cycling and Family
M: Marriage date? A good thing to memorize
N: Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister 3 brothers
O: Oranges or apples? Oranges
P: Phobias? Moose, exploding computers, hairy women
Q: Quote: "Can she fit comfortably in an average sized row boat?", "Wait, buffalo are'nt real."
R: Reasons to smile? Waking up next to Danl, covered wagons, the peace treaty between the Netherlands and the Balkan Islands, Jamaican people, babies.
S: Season of choice? End of summer into fall
T: Tag 3 people?
U: Unknown fact about me? I love the zoo!
V: Vegetable? Steamed asparagus, broccoli
W: Worst habit? High pitch whistle that sometimes only dogs in China can hear
X: X-ray or ultrasound? I don't see the point of this question
Y: Your favorite food? Cottage cheese,mandarin oranges, kool aid jello, and cereal
Z: Zodiac sign? Have no clue, don't really care!

1 comment:

The Gines Family said...

hey danelle long time no see wow! i think it has been a good 5 years since i saw you last! thanks for your nice comment! your sweet! cute blog also! you two are so cute!