Thursday, June 5, 2008

A- Z Now you know me!

A: Attached or single? Attached
B: Best friend? Alex!
C: Cake or pie? Probably pie.
D: Day of choice? All weekend! But mostly Sunday because I get to be with Alex ALL DAY LONG! And because it’s a good family day.
E: Essential item? Chapstick, but only the softlips kind.
F: Favorite color? Pink! Yellow is my second favorite color.
G: Gummy bears or worms? Worms
H: Hometown? West Bountiful, UTI
: Favorite indulgence? Ice cream Yum!
J: January or July? July, by January I am getting really sick of winter!
K: Kids? Only on weekdays, hahah! I guess the kids I nanny don’t count so no.
L: Life isn't complete without? Alex! And American Idol! Hahahahah jk, I am sure I could live without it, but since it ended just two weeks ago I am going to withdrawals right now.
M: Marriage date? August 18 2006
N: Number of brothers and sisters? Two sisters and two brothers. But as for inlaws, 3 brothers and 4 sisters.
O: Oranges or apples? Apples. But I love oranges at Christmas time!
P: Phobias? Paper cuts! Blecky!
Q: Quote: Since Bayly is going with sleep talking quotes and I cant really think of anything else right now I think I will follow suite. “Port key, I am going to put that on my resume!” -Alex
R: Reasons to smile? The cute kids I nanny, Alex, and the towel section at stores.
S: Season of choice? I actually love the beginning of every season! In fact I was telling Alex last night that it would be so cool if there were two of each season every year. Because I get sick of winter for 4 or 5 months. But I like winter for a month or so. So we could have winter spring summer fall then winter sprin summer and fall again, and only a couple months of each!
T: Tag 3 people? Hmmmm, how about everybody!! I will change the T part from three to team…. And everyone is on my team so…
U: Unknown fact about me? I am a freak about the law of symmetry. If someone taps me on my right shoulder I have to tap my left. I know I am a freak but it drives me crazy if I cant fix it!!
V: Vegetable? I like most vegetables except for squash really. My parents would make us try it every summer because my dad grows it in the garden. That’s the best part of being married, I don’t have to try it anymore!!!
W: Worst habit? Talking too fast! And saying sorry!
X: X-ray or ultrasound? Besides the x ray you get at the dentist I don’t think I have had any.
Y: Your favorite food? Pizza and anything Hamburgers. I love BBQ’s!
Z: Zodiac sign? I don’t know, I don’t really follow that stuff.

There you go! Maybe I will get Alex to do this too!

No comments: