Tuesday, August 19, 2008

2 year Anniversary

Yesterday was our 2 year anniversary! I really cannot believe how fast these two years have gone by. Part of my feels like I was just single going to college and on institute council. The other part of me feels like I have been with Alex forever and I can't even remember not being with him. He is so amazing! Falling in love with him was the funnest and best thing I have ever done! He is so fun to be married to! He is always making me laugh and coming up with crazy things. I am so so blessed to have him. He is sooo good to me! He will be such a wonderful Daddy!

Last Friday we went to a Bed and Breakfast in Salt Lake. It was fun to get away but we were a little disappointed with the place, but that's OK. The saddest part was when we tried to turn on the Olympics, channel five was the only one that wouldn't come it. So after they were over we figured out that if you push the T.V. video button channel five works just fine! So we missed some precious Olympic time! ha! After dinner we walked down to watch the tour of Utah face that was in down town that night. It was actually really exciting to watch. It was a time trial so they went around a couple blocks for an hour and a half. Alex was so cute and excited about it! I have a video of it and that is about all I have from the weekend. Anyways... Thanks Alex for such an awesome 2 years!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry its so fuzzy. It was taken with my phone because that is what I had available! Ha!

3 comments:

cskelton said...

Yeah, hey Happy Anniversary

cindave said...

happy anniversary guys! it's very exciting. and august is a FABULOUS month to get married! :) we feel like we haven't seen you in forEVER. stop by and say hi if you ever come home! i never see your cars anymore!

Ilez said...

Congratulations on two years! Thats awesome and I'm glad you guys are enjoying it.