Thursday, February 26, 2009

New preggo and baby pictures

Here is a very flattering picture of me at 34 weeks. :) I am only doing this because I know I will regret not having pictures at some point in my life. Ha!! Also, I mentioned to the photographer that I would like to have my face not in the picture which is why I look like I am not paying attention. I thought my face would be out of it. Oh well!

And here are the latest of the 3d pictures. Sure looks like a happy fellow huh!!! I think we just woke him up so that is why he looks so grouchy. Its ok Kade, Dad doesn't like to be woken up either :) (I have no idea if I am saying that right. Waken up, waked up.??? I dont know!)

a
Oh, and by the way this little slugger is already 6 POUNDS!!! The doctor said he is probably over estimating a little bit but still!! I have 6 weeks to go and he is already as big as some full term babies!!

11 comments:

cindave said...

fun! he does look grumpy! that is so cute! they even have facial expressions in the womb! i think you were right the first time - woken up. i think. the doc says our 'baby caleb' (trying it out) is about 4 lbs now, so on track to be about an 8 pounder. hopefully not more!! he's a cutie alright! are you gonna come hang out with me when we have tiny babies and are stuck in the house? please? :)

cskelton said...

How 'bout awakened? That would work, I promise. Cute and maybe he has a stomach ache and isn't grumpy after all. I'm so glad she got your face, otherwise you would try to convince everyone that it wasn't really you.

Karl and Chantae said...

Love it! Its so fun to see their little personalities. Charlie was always moving around inside and now she keeps me on my toes! You look great. How are you feeling missy? Not much longer. Are you guys ready to go? Hospital packed, etc!

Tiffany said...

The famous Skelton Scowl!!! Dr. Bierer SHOULD have recognized it right away :) It's funny how babies can make even onry expressions adorable!

Megan Peterson said...

He's probably not to happy because he has a lot less space in there! I'd be grumpy too if my bed kept getting smaller and smaller. Check out our blog if you want to see our 8 1/2 lb baby. Bigger is better. They sleep better.

Maria said...

Too too cute! I can't believe you're getting so close! (I swear you were barely pregnant when I met you!) Good luck!

Wood Fam said...

Cute cute cute! I am so excited to see this cute baby when he gets here! Kaleb and I will have to come visit when you feel up to it.

Jessica said...

i cannot wait to meet baby kade!

Mike and Lauren said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!! Good luck with these last few weeks - it's all worth it and that first family moment is amazing - cherish it!!

Tiffany said...

You will regret not having pregnant photots. I am on my 5th and last pregnancy and I have TWO yes TWO total photos of me pregnant!!!! How sad is that. Your facebook photos motivated me to get some taken in the next couple of weeks. That is a fabulous photographer you had!!

Tiffany said...

You're under 30 days!!!! Yay!!!!!