Sunday, June 13, 2010

In the past month we have.....
*Gone bowling/mini golfing with Brandy and the boys

Kade thought it was so frustrating that he couldn't pick up those heavy bowling balls haha!! And he kept going to the air thing (where he is in the picture) and saying "Ahhh" and lying his face on the air. He's so funny!


*Gardening and irrigating.
Kade loves the water! He had a blast splashing in the little puddles.






Here is the El Jardine!! Well part of it. This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago and since then it has grown so much with all the rain! So I will update on the garden shortly. The other day we got 7 strawberries! I was thrilled!


* Learning new tricks. He thought this was funny walking along the foot rests. Probably because it was risky.. We are wondering how long this kid will go with out stitches or a broken arm. He loves to climb on things. He likes to climb up on boxes or laundry baskets and dance, he likes to climb on that futon and try to climb up the back. We are needing to watch him closer and closer. Such a funny kid!
*Working out! Babies are good for chest presses right???
* Polishing shoes........ He is so wierd!!

*Watching Baby Einsteins.
I have no idea why he was lying like this. He looked like a 4 month old grabbing his feet like that haha!
*Chilling on the porch. We do this a lot, and it is usually accompanied by Popsicles.
* Goofing off.
*Visiting graves for memorial day.
Which Alex takes very seriously!
Is this not the cutest picture ever??? They look so happy! I love it!

* Not pictured... the Skelton family reunion. We forgot our camera! Doy! Who does that??? But we went to the lake and Kade was in heaven. He walked right into the water up to his shoulders and squealed with delight!! He loved playing at the beach. Grandma Skelton took pictures but she is taking FOREVER to upload them hahahaha! Teasing Mom! When I get them I will post them because I am sure they are cute!


Also I tried to post a video of Kade dancing. I'm so so bummed it didn't work because I think its hilarious!! I will try to put it on facebook so look there. Kade is always dancing, even when he is eating. Its hilarious. He certainly has a beat in his head constantly.

Oh and the best part of the "latly's" is NOT THROWING UP!! I have hardly been sick with this one. Weird I know but I'll take it!! Its going by so much faster and I am soo grateful that this pregnancy is going so well! Its almost no real, except I can already tell my pants are getting tighter. Boo!!!

3 comments:

Josh and Kensey said...

It was so so good to see you the other day! I really want to have a play date, I think the boys would have so much fun! Kade is getting so big!!

JACK's house said...

I love it when you update. I love seeing the new things that Kade is doing. (ok it's fun to see what you and alex do too ;)

3+Love~aki=Us said...

How much fun! I hope you had a great Birthday as well as all this other great stuff. xoxo