Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The boy loves water!

Best ten bucks ever spent!
Its more fun when Daddy swims too.
Irrigating day is HEAVEN for Kade. He loves to just kick around in the water.

That water is freezing! But he doesn't mind.


And once your in there you might as well do the ditch dance! (Kade will dance at any given opportunity!)




How cute are these boys!

You can tell how much he loves his Daddy!!


Especially because he has a funny Adams apple.
He is pretty much the cutest kid ever! .... SO far.


Here is a video of the ditch dance. (Don't you hate hearing and seeing yourself on video! Bah!)

7 comments:

Nikki Taylor said...

I am so glad you guys are having another boy...cause seriously he is cutest little boy ever!! I love the ditch dance!

Queen of Kings said...

I love the ditch dance and you rapping it out ha ha made me want to do the ditch dance :) You are the cuttest MOM ever! Kade is darling and YAY for another little boy :) Congrats Sister!

cskelton said...

Hahaha, I didn't even need the video. I could just see him dancing in the still picture of him in the ditch. He's just too cute, and so happy. I love him. (and you guys, too!!)

JACK's house said...

That boy just gets cuter every day...(we're here...i'll post again one day :)

Miss Bear said...

Awesome. He is too funny!!!
I'm so happy you are having another one...he is going to love having a baby brother!

Walker Fam said...

I love the dance- and my favorite was your comment at the end, "Turn it off, Hurry! If it is too lon it won't go on the blog!" you crack me up. When your belly starts showing you better show us your belly pictures!

Mindy said...

Danelle ... He's in a BYU shirt? YOU PUT YOUR ADORABLE BABY IN A BYU SHIRT? :) P.s. I originally forgot the r in that last shirt. Haha! Good thing I caught it! :)