Friday, July 9, 2010

Upon Grandmas request

Kade's new favorite activity. He asks several times a day to play piano and he just sits up there for a while and plays away. He even sings. It makes my heart happy. :)

At the WB parade. Loving some Grandma and Gramdma's glasses.


Kade is certainly lacking for attention from my family.

And they never fight over him. Ever.

Grandpa and Uncle Aaron (in the back) in the parade.
Playing in Grandpa's irrigating.

Asher and Kade sharing ice cream. I just thought it was cute.


More pool time. With a new swimming suit and glasses!!
He is a ham. This is what he does when I ask him to smile. ha!





Add Image

When you look this good you HAVE to dance!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A COOL DUDE! HE NEEDS TO COME SEE GRANDMA AGAIN. AGAIN! AGAIN!

Nicole said...

He's so so cute!

Tiffany said...

Those are so cute photos! How fun for him to be the first grandchild on your side!

JACK's house said...

I just think he is just too stinkin cute :)

Chandler Family said...

Kade is so cute! Honestly I hope Dayton grows up as cute as him.

Stacey said...

He is SO cute!! How fitting for your family that he is going to be a musical phenom. I got a picture of Pearl at the parade with your dad in the background. It was pretty cool.

Chris and Em said...

I think you have a little child prodigy on your hands! I love those piano pics....and of course the rest too!!! So cute guys! ps. congrats on baby boy #2!!

Walker Fam said...

So Cute! I love all the pictures. he is getting so big. I am still waiting for the belly photos for baby #2....

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

I love those glasses! Danelle, I must have lost that tiny slip of paper where I wrote your blog address (shocker, right?) and so I'm so glad you found me so I could find you! Kade just looks like "summer" to me. So fun.

Miss Bear said...

Last picture is my ultimate favorite picture LOVE IT! :)

Josh and Kensey said...

haha Kade is so cute! He looks like he has such a BIG personality! I need to see you guys soon! It's so funny that we both were eyeballing the same house! It was such a long process so I understand why you two gave up! And yes the downstairs rooms are painted crazy! We definitely need to get together soon!