Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas and stuff

Frosting cookies Christmas Eve. Kade actually got into it more than I thought he would. Yes he dumped out all the sprinkles on his tray, but it was worth it because he had a blast!

Christmas morning. He was SO excited to get his buzz! Its hard to tell but I love how his face shows how excited he is!
Making Buzz fly!


I'm biased but I love our cute little family!! We feel so very blessed! It was a great Christmas to have a new little on added to our family!
He really does love his little brother! It really makes me so happy! That is all the picture I have from Christmas day! I am so bad at taking pictures when we go out places. But we spent time with my family and Alexs Mom on Christmas day and we got to talk to Alex's sister Marne' who is on a mission in Kentucky. It was an awesome day!!

Again I am biased but I just think he is soo stinkin cute!
Kade always has to come sit by me when I am feeding Cardon. It is so sweet... and sometimes difficult. :) But mostly sweet, he just loves his little brother so much he has to be by him all the time!
We can't get over how tiny Cardon seems to us. He is a normal size but compared to Kade he seems itty bitty to us. This cute little bear outfit is from Grandma Skelton. He looks so stinkin cute in it!
This picture makes him look so long and skinny!!
And just another picture because he is cute. He is such a good baby! He has gone 8 hours at night three times now!

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

what a bunch of cuties! Hopefully he will fit in his newborn clothes for a while...newborn clothes are the cutest! I felt like I had to change my kids 3 times a day just so we could get the clothes all in at least once before they were outgrown :)

Tiffany said...

You're family truly is darling. And you are a NICE mom for letting Kade 'frost cookies.' I love that you would do that, hat would NEVER happen at my house. I need to relax more...

Sharli said...

Um, I love that picture of Kade's little bum sticking out while he's kissing Cardon.

JACK's house said...

I love your photos! Your kiddos are so adorable...yes and stinkin cute! (we drove past Ogden and thought of you...does that count?) ;) Miss you

Jimmy and Lindsey said...

What a darling little family you have Deenell!

Miss Bear said...

I think Cardon looks so much like Kade!! I agree with you, you guys are a darling family!!
So happy to hear you had a wonderful Christmas!

Jessica said...

I love Kade making cookies! So cute!