Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy one month! Or sad.. whatever! ;)

I guess I forgot that babies grow and change! I guess I thought I would have a baby and didn't think past that. So why am I so surprised that he is growing up?! Everyone says it but I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS BEEN A MONTH!

Here are just some random pictures over the last month. We sure do love this boy so so much! He is really SO sweet. He is my little cuddle bug and I love it. He loves to snuggle and loves to be swaddled, he wakes up if he gets un-swaddled. Kade hated cuddling and being swaddled, they are already so different!








Just some evidence of the brotherly love. Kade asks to hold him all the time and is always asking where is baby is and giving him kisses. I love this picture, actually I love them all and that is why they are on here!






6 comments:

cskelton said...

Such wonderfully adorable pictures! Thanks for posting them.

cindave said...

Awwwww...he looks a lot like Kade did!

Grandma T said...

I love being agrandma!!!

JACK's house said...

They do grow SO FAST! He is adorable!

Walker Fam said...

He is SO sweet. I want to come see him in real life! He totally looks a ton like Kade did! He really is so cute and precious! I am so happy you have 2 now! YAY!

The Simple Things said...

He is so cute! And how precious is Kade? So sweet to his little brother! I hope our little boy will be so sweet to his little sibling! We might need some lessons!