Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Does this look like a sick baby?

Yeah, its hard to tell. He is such a sweet boy I didn't realize how sick he was. He has been such a good sport. In fact when I took him in Sunday night he was just laughing waiting for the Dr. to come in. The nurses couldn't get over how happy he was and said he was such a charmer. The worst part of the hospital visit was the exray. Have any of you taken your wee in for one of those? Its awful. They put him in this plastic tube thing that had him sitting up and his arms above his head. He screamed and I sat behing the wall crying myself. So sad. They sent us home with this nebulizer, a bugger sucker machine (AWESOME!!) and some steroids. He LOVES the breathing treatment. They said it might make him wired but he totally relaxes when we turn it not, not so much the case with the bugger sucker though! He is doing much better and is still a happy guy!! To think we ALMOST made it through RSV season!

Oh, and on top of all that he has cut a tooth! I didn't even know it was coming! Hes such a good sport!

4 comments:

Nikki Taylor said...

What a sweet little guy! Sick babies make me sooo sad. I hope he is feeling better!! You seriously have the cutest boys (not that you didn't know that already!) ;)
Hope you guys are doing well.

Tiffany said...

I hate xrays for my kids with a passion. I have yet to make it through one without bawling my eyes out, so I understand. That pic of him getting his treatment is so sweet. It made me feel so much better when I could see Liah's little body relax while she was getting it. I still have the little mask they gave us packed away somewhere.

JACK's house said...

Oh gracious! I have a love/hate relationship with hospitals and because you know me, you know why. I too don't like those blasted x-rays...but they do a necessary evil. He is such a sweet looking little guy! Hope he is feeling better!

Kasey said...

OH how sad!!! :( Does he have croup or RSV?? So sad!! (I'm extra glad that there's no church this week with so many little ones getting RSV!!)