Sunday, March 20, 2011

I haven't been a really great blogger lately. I hate to see I'm busy because I have the same amount of time in my day as everyone else. We all have things that need to be done. I've just been doing other things rather than blogging, a lot of that involving cleaning and laundry, something we all do so well right?

I can't help but feel really blessed lately. We have such a great life. I see so much hurt and commotion around us. Japan, people losing loved ones and many friends and family among trials. I just feel so grateful for what we have. I love my little family and our life, I really couldn't wish for anything better.
Here are a few pictures as of late. We went to Colorado last week to visit Alex's brother and his family. We love being there and love love spending time with them. I just wish they lived closer!!

This is Miss Adelaide. She and Cardon are only 8 days apart. Aren't they so cute?

We went to Garden of the Gods. Its this free national park type thing and it made for a perfect Sunday evening walk!
This is at the balancing rock. I just love the scenery behind it! This is out of order of course (Yay blogger!). This little boy has been known to OCCASIONALLY get fixated on things and in this case it was a blue cup! haha! We have no clue what got him thinking that but he was refused to be...cooperative. So he got hauled off. It was time to leave anyways haha! I just love this picture though!

I just love pictures of them walking together. Its hard to tell but Kade is running in this picture. He was trying to hard to keep up with Connor and Orson and they are pretty quick. Kade was running so stinking fast, too fast actually and he biffed it like a few thousand times. But he popped right back up and tried to catch up with them again. Isn't Alex sick?!? haha, I can't really pull that off can I?

Kade had to climb up into the stroller to give his brother some love! Then he was back to running. Kade and Tens, they were so cute playing together! Don't be fooled, he was only in that stroller for maybe 3 minutes and then he was back to running with the boys.


Is this not the cutest picture you ever did see? Kade spent probably 90 percent of his waking hours outside with his cousins. He was in heaven! They have this ball tied to a string hanging from a tree that he would hit with a baseball and he thought it was awesome! He kept saying "Mommy, mommy, mommy, Daddy,Daddy watch me! here it comes! Woo hoo!! hahahah! watch Mommy woo hoo! I'm running! Oopsie! I hit it! Watch me woo hoo!" He thought it was great!

This is Kade's new thing. First of all he sleeps with a gajillion things! He has like 3 blankies, a bear, a baby bear, tigger, some books,a flashlight to look at the books, a picture of Aunt Marne' and of course the bink. He likes to pile them all up at one end of the crib and lie or sit on top of them. Quite often he falls asleep like that and I think its quite funny. I just would love to know what goes on inside his crazy little head! This dude is getting so cute! I never did a 3 month post, maybe it was denial and maybe it was because we were out of town... Idk. But he's 3 months now! To celebrate he has been sleeping 12 hours at night since his 3 month b-day! He's awesome! He wakes up so happy!


I watch my cousins girls a couple of times a week. Kade loves having friends over and I am LOVING teaching him NOT to hit. :) We are getting there. They all really do have a good time together and I love seeing what they come up with!



We went sledding a few weeks ago and it was seriously one of the funnest days in my life! I actually like snow when I have kids to enjoy it with!
Just a cute random pic of my boys!
Hope you are all doing well!

9 comments:

Grandma T said...

I love the pic with Kade lined up w/ his cousins. I had older cousins once. What a fun time. Thanks for sharing with us!

Kasey said...

Oh how fun!! What a cute bunch of kids in that family!!!! Does Alex rock climb??

SHALEY said...

I seriously loved this post. And I miss you!

Tiffany said...

I love that pic of Cardon and Addie and the last one of Kade and Cardon...he has changed so much in the last few weeks! Glad you guys had fun in CO! We're all lucky to have kids so close in age, huh :)

cindave said...

fun trip! but you forgot to mention the highlight on the way home!! ;)

Miss Bear said...

Love the update! You have one darling little fam!!

cskelton said...

So much fun to see all this wonderful pictures!! One of my favorites is the photo of daddy 'hauling' Kade off crying:) I'm still smiling but I certainly laughed out loud. Love, love LOVE Thanks!

Jessica said...

I cannot believe how much Cardon looks like Kade! Love it!

JACK's house said...

What a fun update....um I like have one of those...somewhere. (haven't found it yet...I'm not very good at blogging...but I do try)

SO FUN! btw you looked so cute in the sledding picture!