Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Dad!

This song came on as we were listening to primary music and getting ready for church the other day. Kade recognized it was about his Dad so we listened to it a few million times. He really does adore his Dad! This song is perfect for them and I really do hope that he does become like his Dad in every way!

My Daddy is my favorite pal,


and I help him everyday!
Its plain to see I want to be like him in every way!


I'm very glad that he's my Dad!


And I know he loves me too!

4 comments:

Sharli said...

Um, I love this.

Grabdna /t said...

Those are a couple of lucky (blessed) little boys!

Tiffany said...

awwwww :) Kade's right...he's a pretty great guy.

cskelton said...

What can I say? "That's my boy!!" Yep I'm just a little bit proud of him. However, Danelle, I have to add those little boys have a pretty great mommy too:) Love you, all 4