Thursday, February 17, 2011

Things that happen while nursing...

People get into trouble. But not often so I'm lucky. He mostly just sits next to me, sucks on my elbow and says "mmm yummy!"

I just can't get mad at such a handsome little man!
Or his handsome little brother
Its amazing how a teeny little smile can be so exciting!

My boys have such a great Daddy!
Random picture but we very much enjoyed playing outside... for those two days it was nice enough! He was literally running around in circles he was so excited to be out! And yes, he did carry around that bag of kidney beans the whole time. :)

Oh and let me just say something to all of you skiers and such.... STOP PRAYING FOR SNOW!!!!!!! :)

8 comments:

Grandma T said...

That's one way to keep your floors clean! Cardon is changing so much!

cskelton said...

Oh man! These pics were just the fix I needed for today! Love them!:)

JACK's house said...

I love those first two pictures...Oh they are only little for so long...give him a snuggle for me :)

The Simple Things said...

Oh my!! I am scared for the whole nursing thing with our little man roaming around! I guess I will have to plan on the nursing time then clean up time after!!

Leslee said...

I can't believe how much alike your boys look! how stinkin CUTE!! :) You have a cute little family my friend! Keep up the good work!

Chandler Family said...

Wow! Your boys look so much like eachother I think. They are so so so cute! And I laughed so hard when you said that Kade sucks on your elbow and says "mmm yum!" so funny.

Jessica said...

Cutest little boys! I need to come visit!

Kasey said...

Oh how cute!! Kids are just too funny aren't they!