Saturday, February 12, 2011

Two months.

I keep telling my kids to stop growing but I think they are ignoring me! Am I the only one with that problem? :) At leasts he keeps getting cuter right? He is such a great baby! To celebrate his two month birthday he slept ten hours last night! He is such a great sleeper. He has been doing nine hours at night for the last couple of weeks. He is such a sweet happy boy. He is smiling and talking tons now. I can tell he is a determined little boy as he is very particular. He knows just the way he likes things. He will be fussy and I will move him to a different position and he immediately stops crying. He is a strong dude and holds up his head all by himself now. We sure love him to pieces!




3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Those photos look like they could be of Kade! What cute boys. Let me know if you figure out how to stop them from growing quite so fast. We miss you!

Miss Bear said...

Agreed. These little babies of ours need to stay little!! :)
He is looking so so cute...as usual! He looks just like his big brother!! :)
I hope you are doing fabulous!! :)

JACK's house said...

I was thinking the same thing as tiffany...he's looks a bit like Kade... Cute as a bug though :)