Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dedicated to Danl!

Yesterday I had the unfortunate, sobering experience of watching, as my dear sweet wife struggled for the words as she said her last mortal words of goodbye to her Grandma Paulsen. Danelle had a close connection with her Grandma and has many many sweet memories of her. She has been such a strength to her whole family through all of this, and on top of all of that, she takes care AND puts up with all of my shannanigans (oh and she is carrying our child). I just wanted to quickly acknowledge her strength and love. Danl you are truly one of my greatest heroes and my best friend. Love you!

10 comments:

Bryan said...

we love you guys :)

Anonymous said...

I love you guys and Alex, that was one of the sweetest things I have ever read. I look up to you guys and your amazing relationship so much!

Anonymous said...

Alex you are awesome. Danelle, you make Alex awesome. We love you two too.

Jimmy and Lindsey said...

Your a sweet husband! I love Deenel she is a wonderful person, and I am sorry your grandma :(

cindave said...

that really was very sweet, Alex. And i'm so sorry about your grandma Danelle. i know it was hard anyway, and to have it come at you so much faster than you had prepared yourself for - as much as you can prepare yourself. it's tough, and i'm so sorry. please let me know if there's anything i can do. being a driveway away, i can be of service!

Nikki Taylor said...

Oh Alex that was so tender! You guys are so cute to each other I just love it. Danelle, I am really sorry to hear about your grandma...I know how hard it is to say goodbye to those you love and hold dearest to your heart. LOVE YOU BOTH!!

Jennifer said...

Danelle, i am so sorry. I hope that everything will be ok soon. We love you all here!

cskelton said...

Alex, you make your mother proud. Danelle is an amazing woman, you are an amazing man. Just keep up things the same way you have in the past 2 years and although these tough times come you will have the strength to hold each other up. Love you both

3+Love~aki=Us said...

we love you both and pray that we will have sweet "company" ;) with your tears. you two are wonderful!

3+Love~aki=Us said...

i meant to type, that YOU not WE will have sweet company...ch, i need to prof read more..