Monday, September 8, 2008

If Alex were in the marching band...

























So this weekend we were at my parents and my Dad brought this instrument into the room. And Alex being the so cute husband that he is said "Look honey its your favorite instrument!" Alex is so sweet in remembering that I love the French Horn but... this is a Marching TUBA!! HAHA!! I guess they kinda look the same because there are circles in the tubing of both and to give Alex credit he had never seen a Marching Tuba before. He was so fascinated by it that he wanted to try it and my Dad taught him how to play Mary had a little lamb. It was so fun to watch him! haha! Enjoy the pictures!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I played the tuba in marching band for like four years! And it's called a sousaphone. :)

Shooting Star said...

HA! That is adorable. Not everyone has a tuba laying around in their house. I am impressed that he can already play a song on it!

cindave said...

nice work alex! will there be a recital any time soon?

cskelton said...

Good job Alex, I'm sure you had PLENTY of hot air.