Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kudos to Alex!!




Ok I just have to tell everyone how amazing and perfect Alex is. I am not as good at making things sound all beautiful and perfect like he does but he really is so awesome! He gets up so early every morning and goes to work till four thirty then he goes to school till about nine thirty every night. Then he comes home and does homework till like eleven. I realize that so many people in the world also do this but it amazing to me how positive he is about it. He does it with out complaint at all! And the best part is that he comes home and cleans!! I know this is my job and I am a total slacker but I also say I feel too sick. And as true as that is it is still a lame excuse for me to leave that to slave man Alex. Yet he comes home so happy and upbeat and is so cute to me being his silly fun self, and does the dishes, homework, and all the million other things he does with out stopping. Oh yeah, and last night he walked in the door and said sorry I will be back in a minute but I have to go do my home teaching! Even as busy as he is he still finds home teaching important! I know I am rambling and you dont find this as great as me, but I just wanted everyone to know how amazing my husband is!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok thats all!

On a side note....
A; Sorry for the no pictures thing. I need to get a new USB cord for our camera so we can put pictures on the computer. We used to use our camera's on our phones (Lame I know!) But they are both broken now so... that's why.
B; We had our second doctors appointment last week. I have had lots of good intentions to blog about it but the main reason I haven't yet is because I wanted to put up the picture but I need to scan it and haven't yet. So that's why. But everything went well. I was a blast to be able to see the baby so well. It is a busy little baby. It kept kicking the side and bouncing up over and over again. Yeah, I know that will be fun when I can actually feel it! So... everything is going well. We are in the second trimester now so we shall see how things go! I am looking forward to the awesomeness everyone says the second trimester is!! Oh, and we find out what our baby is on OCTOBER 22ND!!!!! CANT WAIT!!!

Ok shut up Danelle. I know no one likes to read long posts with no pictures! LOS CIENTOS!!

6 comments:

cskelton said...

Okay Danelle, you better be making this blog for you and your family. Don't worry about what anybody else thinks about it. This is you and Alex's life. Good Job!

cindave said...

way to go alex. kudos to you, and if you want a real kudos, i have some - come claim your prize. :) and i'm so excited to find out what you're having. also, i don't mind reading a long post with no pictures. granted, it's always fun to see pictures, but i just posted a very long entry with no pictures also. no worries. see you soon!

Anonymous said...

He sounds like a great husband! I am envious that you are in your second trimester, as I am lying in bed writing this! :-)

Good luck with everything!

Tiffany said...

awwwww. what a cootie-pie! He is quite a chap I must say!

Hooray for October 22! Can't wait!

Jessica said...

Good job Alex! This real life stuff is no fun! I am so excited to find out what the baby is! Time to plan a shower!! love you guys!

Toni said...

Hi Danelle! It's Toni Carroll (FROM THE FIFTH WARD) Just kidding, you better know who I am. I googled you since you said you were a blogger, cause I am a blogger! You are so cute! And as for Alex... maybe he should get all the elders together and have a hint hint lesson. Just kidding, it must be a guy thing to be happy all the time.