Friday, October 31, 2008

So....

We haven't posted in a while ... not much has been happening. Today I wish I could either trick-or-treat OR that my sibling could still trick-or-treat, then I could raid their candy. Its my job as big sis right? PLUS that can by my payment for all the rides being given to them. They really don't know how lucky they are, I never had a big sis to give me rides. Ok.. that's not what I am blogging about today, and I really don't know what this blog will entail. So far the best point has been the fact that I want some candy. (Thank heavens for an awesome mother in law who so generously donated from her stash!) Being pregnant has its benefits :) On the pregnant note, tonight I am going to be brave and not take my unisom and b6. It has been heaven sent for the past three months or so but I am all out and want to make sure I don't need it before I buy more. I have been feeling a lot better lately so I am thinking this will be good. I have figured out a pattern, I can go four days with out throwing up. THAT'S NOT TOO BAD!!! I could handle this for another five months! So.... we shall see how this goes. I know I know this is like the best post ever huh? I don't really have much to say, except for one more thing. Alex is just an awesome guy and is so caring and service oriented. Every spare minute he has had lately he has been helping his brother remodel their house and helping his mom with various tasks. He is just awesome. And my niece and nephew are crazy because they are climbing on the roof!!! They are nuts. I don't think they understand how scary it really is. I think I will post a random picture just so this post isn't so boring. :)
Maybe our little Skeltonator will be some kind of mix of these...

This is just a random picture from when we were dating. I know... I was skinnier then :)

6 comments:

cindave said...

those pictures are so cute! there's no chance that the skeltonator WON'T be adorable! we haven't seen you guys in AGES. i feel like i have no idea what's going on in your life. come over sometime!

cindave said...

also, if you decide you still need the unisom and B6, don't buy any. I still have a bunch and don't think i'll need them for much longer either. seriously.

cskelton said...

I would have given you the candy even if you weren't prego. I'm so glad you came tonight.

Shay said...

I think random posts like that are fun! ^_^

Oh, and as for the "morning" sickness... I have heard (though not tried) black licorice really helps. I HATE black licorice, and doubt that I will ever try that route, but you can try it if you want. You never know. Besides what more could one ask for than candy that kicks the nausea in the pants? ^_^

Miss Bear said...

Join the "I used to be skinnier club!" Marriage..that is what I blame! :)
Only ONE more month!! I can't believe it is almost over...I'm SO ready for him to be back!!

Miss Bear said...

Join the "I used to be skinnier club!" Marriage..that is what I blame! :)
Only ONE more month!! I can't believe it is almost over...I'm SO ready for him to be back!!