Friday, October 10, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

This cute little girl is one of the girls in our ward that I nanny. The fun part about nannying in the ward is that I get to go with the Mom's group. We have some awesome people in our ward and I love hanging out with them. I stole these pictures from my friend Alisha. She is an awesome photographer! (Thanks for the pictures!) The biggest reason I took these pictures is because there some that are just hilarious! They make these big slides on stacks of hay bales. We climbed up to the big one to find that it was really steep and .... too scary. Cinda and Kristen were the only ones braves enough to try it. I for sure was not so I was glad that Lucy didn't want to either. So the first slide picture is Cinda going down the big slide and the other two are of me, Lucy, and Ryan going down the LITTLE slide. The sad part is look how scared I look! I am such a freak I know! I am a big wimp!





What a loser!!

4 comments:

cindave said...

love it!

Toni said...

LOL that is so great. I was so sad I didn't get to go. I remember when we went last year I was pregnant and SO tired after. You are brave.

Lee said...

You are so brave to go down with two! I would have had the same look. :)

Marné said...

Question. When you're pregnant, aren't you usually supposed to actually LOOK like you're expecting a child??...Just a thought