Saturday, October 11, 2008

Some of our Passions

Danl wanted to share her piano with everyone, before her Grandma passed away she said she wanted Danelle to have her piano and music! It is a blessing to have Grandma Paulsen's piano in our home, Thanks Grandma! Danl plays amazingly even though she would never admit it. She is very very good, not just any ordinary pianist. And she is hot.




My brothers and I participated in the 2008 Tour de Cure this past summer. We try to go every year. The one on the left is Dallin (the ultimate sprinter) and the one in the middle is Andy (the ultimate climbing machine). My other brother, Bryan used to have mad cycling skills and was amazing on a bike, but unfortunately he has numerous health issues and cannot participate in sports like he used to. We have had an extreme passion for cycling ever since we were little, Andy could easily be a Domestique but he chooses to be a seminary teacher and a father, Dallin really could be an amazing sprinter but he would have to be away from his family, something he probably doesn't want to do. Anyway we love riding together!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forget the talented baby brother who stores a v12 under his hood. I saw that machine in top form before I left for my mission...I can't imagine what it could do given the time and training!

cindave said...

that is a beautiful piano, and i would love to hear danelle play it. nice work on the tour de cure, alex. fun family hobby. my cycling brother wishes more of us would get into it, i'm sure.

cskelton said...

Danelle! I am so happy to see your piano. It is beautiful. It will become more and more of a treasure through the years, trust me, I know.

Ilez said...

Danelle,
You really are an amazing piano player and you are so humble about it.
Alex,
Wow that's awesome you were in the Tour de Cure. Way to go.

Anonymous said...

Hi Andy and Alex, this is Marshall from the Tour de Cure. Great photo! Thanks for riding with the American Diabetes Association.

Marné said...

You ALSO forgot the incredibly talented baby sister who...um.....crap. Nevermind.

Andy and Laura said...

Marne is wicked talented that is no lie. Alex's v12 has just beein hibernation for a while with that thing in full operation he would beat down any domestique! that piano is a point of coveting in my house, happy for you though.