Friday, August 27, 2010

And it happened again.

Hahaha this kid cracks me up! I know you're probably thinking "well he didn't just climb into the sink." So I will tell you how he ended up here. I was washing him up after his sticky snack, I feel like everything I was this kids hands and face its like giving him a quick bath in the sink! Anyways, I know of set him on the counter while washing him and he just climbed in. He was so excited I couldn't make him get down. Plus it keeps him busy. Silly boy. This really does give me hope for the winter though. I have been really worried how he would do inside all day.See look how happy he is!!



He even figured out how to make it spray.
The only problem is that he figured out how to turn the water up, so he's not just content with a little drizzle anymore ha!!

6 comments:

Josh and Kensey said...

I love how adventurous Kade is! He is so so cute!

Tiffany said...

What a nut :) Life will never be boring with him around that's for sure :)

JACK's house said...

I still thing he's a cutie ;)

Mindy said...

I'm happiest while bathing in the sink too ...

Jessica said...

I'm glad you have so much patience. Kade is lucky to have you as a mom.

Ellen said...

Zack has always loved water, too. Now that he's on a swim team and goes to the pool daily (sometimes twice) he doesn't play in the sink as much as he used to. Enjoy your cute little fish while he's still splashing at home!