Friday, August 6, 2010

Not what this was supposed to be.

I got on here to blog about our cruise, and then I decided the right thing to do would be to write in our family journal first since that is the lesser fun thing to do. I don't care if that is correct English or Grammar or whatever. So I did, and it had been a month so there was a lot to catch up on. And now I don't feel like spending another forever on here uploading pictures. So I compromised-ish. I uploaded a few random pictures just because... and because it makes Grandma happy. So here you go, if you want.... you are here so you probably do.

Anyways....

This is a new fav for Kade. Watching Elmo. He could watch this same video all day! Its a nice bribe actually. The other day I got him to clean his room, well pick up his toys, before watching Elmo. Can you believe it worked?! If you are really interested you can watch it here. He even has his own keyboard, an old one that was lying around. When he wants to watch Elmo he brings you his key board. When you are at the computer he brings you his key board and climbs into your lap and asks for Elmo. So if you were wondering, that was the story behind two keyboards.
But if you leave the other room for a minute you will come back to this...
I know its blury but its too cute.
This is Kade saying "cool dude!" Which he says whenever he wants to wear his glasses.
And if you are wondering what Kade does all day long... (besides watch elmo and make messes)




Yes, water. He is always wet. I don't know why I even change him.

Well there you go. The cruise post will be on here one day because it was wonderful!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Kade always makes me smile, thank you.

Maria said...

Your little man is so darling! :) Loved the post...where did you go on your cruise? Can't wait for that post!

Jessica said...

Cool DUUUDE!!

cskelton said...

So so cute. Thanks for posting, even if it is GTurnblom that they make happy. LOVE THEM ALL!!!!

JACK's house said...

You look so excited in the background. He is so cute. We miss you tons...(thanks for the long post on my blog...those things make me smile) I've been thinking about you a lot lately....probably because I have attempted to teach these awnry children in an attempt to (save a little money & I don't know a soul that teaches...give me some time though...I will prevail!)
However I'm starting to think that it's me that is awnry :)

Tiffany said...

He seems so much older than Drew! Maybe it is a oldest vs youngest thing...
Cute pics!

Tiffany said...

I love it that he loves the water so much :) What are you going to do in the winter time??? ;)

Miss Bear said...

Best picture ever...his cool dude look is TOO cute!!