Saturday, August 28, 2010

Pickin grapes

We have a concord grape vine in our yard. Kade loves to go over and pick the "balls" and eat them.



They are REALLY sour still, as you can see.

So maybe they are better just for throwing.

Either way he thinks the grapes are pretty GRRREAT! (Yeah I'm that cheesy ha!)

P.S. If you want to make grape juice this fall let me know. We will have TONS of extra grapes so come and get them! It will probably be another month or so at least before they are ready.

5 comments:

JACK's house said...

I love that last picture...so cute. Gees...wish I could come make grape juice...:(

Josh and Kensey said...

I LOVE the sour face!! SO CUTE!

Karl and Chantae said...

He is adorable! Homemade juice sounds super yummy!

Jessica said...

let's make some juice! i will be right over!

Wood Fam said...

i love his facial expressions!! he is so cute