Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I'm back!

Wow I've been neglectful! My sweet husband let me go to the high school pool to swim laps the other night while he stayed home with tater boy. I came home and pulled into the driveway of a dark house. I was really confused because it wasn't bed time yet. Then I walked in to find this!




How lucky is Kade?! His Dad built him a fort. He loved it so much. He kept going in there and just hanging out. It could have been due to the fact that there were cookies in the fort. ha!

I will post a better update later. We haven't had our camera for a while hence the slacking. But I do have pictures to post and I will get to that...sometime. :)

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

so cute! Now that's a man fort! Now, why, pray tell, are you up at 4:30? ;)

cskelton said...

Hahaha, I laughed before I even read your post!!

JACK's house said...

YEAH for updates....question...how many kids do you have? ;) I love it that alex is SO like a kid.

Miss Bear said...

Yeeeesssss...I love the fort! Awesome!
And I love the updates...equally awesome! :)