Monday, May 2, 2011

whos who pod

So I was actually going to just post a picture of Cardon now and Kade at the same age because I feel like they are starting to look more and more alike. So as I was looking at Kades 4 month pictures I was amazed at how much they really DO look alike. When Cardon was born I didn't think they looked much alike but in these pictures they really do!

Then I thought at about 1 month they didnt look alike but the do a bit, not as much as they do now though!





So here they are at about four months. I put Cardon in the same shirt just for fun.






I can certainly still tell them apart but maybe that is because I'm the Mom. Can you?? Too bad there are dates are some pictures... haha!


Oh and while looking for a baby picture of Cardon I realized my whole file of December 2011 pictures is gone!! I'm hoping we can recover it somehow! It might be on the old computer. I hope I hope I hope I hope. I feeling sick about it right now!

4 comments:

cskelton said...

It's neat to see the same age comparison photos. I think one thing that makes them look slightly different the amount of hair they have. Kade has so much more, and at that young age, it was a LOT darker. AND if you're really looking for your December 2011 pics, you won't find them until AFTER they've been taken and posted :)

JACK's house said...

I think they're cute even if they do look alike...btw I can tell a difference ;)

Tiffany said...

You can definitely tell they are brothers, but they each have their own look, don't they.

Everyone thought Zerin and Aeden looked EXACTLY alike until Aeden was about 2...I didn't see it as much, but now, even though again they look like brothers, they are very much their own little people. I'm excited to see how your boys turn out, and how much they end up looking like each other :)

Bayly said...

wow they do look alike but I can tell them apart, they're cute boys!! :)