Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sorry....

Sorry to ruin the poll but it looks like we will be having Kade on the 31st!! We went to the doctor today and he said he will induce me on the 31st so..... unless he comes sooner than that (right) or takes a whole day and comes on the 1st of April it looks like we will have a March baby! So those of you who haven't voted yet you can guess on everything else but the due date :) Also, on the way home from the doctor we stopped by the grocery store and Alex was announcing to total strangers that he was going to be a Dad. The conversation went something like this....
Alex: What are you doing on March 31st?
Stranger: um...... I don't know (awkward face)
Alex: Well I'm having a baby!! Yay!! Woo Hoo!! That's right! Me, a daddy!!!

He went on yelling this throughout the whole store!!

About the poll, Alex said that his mom will so generously award the winner one thousand dollars! Thanks mom!!

10 comments:

Wood Fam said...

danelle that is so exciting he'll be here so soon!!! I can't wait to see pictures of him. i'm sure you already expect this...but being a mom is THE BEST!!

Jennifer said...

dude that is freaking awesome.
and jen has gas.
(mike)

Tiffany said...

Poor Alex, and his lack of personal boundaries :) Now you know why I don't like to go shopping with Bryan :) I think he has scarred me for life.

So so stinkin' exciting! The best is yet to come...like Katie said...being a Mom (and a Dad) is the best :)

cindave said...

can i tell you one more time that i SO WISH I WERE YOU??? last night i was all "pregnant depressed." it seems like in the past week or so, time has stopped moving, and i'm going to be pregnant and in pain forever. sounds pathetic, i know. and then A just puked all over me. sweet. but on a happier note... i'm so excited to meet baby kade! yay for march 31st!! and yay for my guess on the baby poll. so far i think i'm ahead! i can't WAIT to collect my $1,000!! thank your mom again, Alex!

Karl and Chantae said...

Thats great news! We are super excited for you guys. Being parents is the best thing in the entire world!!! Alex, your crazy! : )

cskelton said...

I'm not surprised at all that Alex announced his happiness to total strangers, store or not! But the $1000. thing? not so much.

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! I pretty much worship Alex from here on out. What a fun dude. :)

Maria said...

HOORAY!!! (I even got the date right--but unless your dr is meeting you at the hospital in the middle of the night, I'm probably a little off on the time...)

Congratulations! (And good luck!!)

cindave said...

one week from today right??? YAY!!! still jealous! :)

Jessica said...

yay! i am so excited!!!