Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ok Kade, We're READY!!!!!!

All thanks to my fabulous mother! She is so awesome! She came over and helped me organize the baby room and put the house together to make it feel more like an actual home. Up until this point all we really do here is eat and sleep so its just like a hotel or something. But now we are going to be spending a lot more time here so she helped to make it look a lot nicer. Also, she is amazing and sewed the curtains, bumper pad and crib skirt. I think they turned out soo cute! She is still working on the changing pad. But wow she is amazing!! Also, my very crafty sister in law Tiffany made the cute letters and picture frame. Her husband cut them and she decorated them. They are one amazing duo! Anyways, enjoy the pictures. And thanks to my mom, Tiff and Bryan! Only 2 more days!!!!!! Wooo hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




10 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love it!!! It is so cute! You are going to be such good parents! Good luck with everything and let us know when you have the baby!
Jen and Mike

Anonymous said...

Seriously cute! What a fantastic family you have. I'm excited for you guys!

cskelton said...

Cute stuff.

Tiffany said...

Go Joy!!! Those are darling!!!! And you said you didn't know how to decorate...you did awesome.

Counting down the hours now :) I am seriously so excited, but I'm kinda sad I'm losing my fellow pregnant buddy...guess I'll need another sister to get pregnant soon to keep me company :)

Nikki Taylor said...

SO CUTE!!!! I can't believe you are only 2 days away!! I can't wait to see this little boy! Let me know when you are up for visitors because Nick and I will be dying to come see little Kade!

cindave said...

tomorrow. TOMORROW!!! kade will be here TOMORROW!!! his room looks so cute. you're totally ready! how fun. those are very cute pics, but i still want to see it in person! erin and i are bringing dinner on thursday, so you'd better be ready to show him off!!!

Kristin said...

LOVE!

Walker Fam said...

Your bedroom looks darling! I was totally thining today, "I have to check out their blog and see how many days she has left, she is due any day now!" but I was SHOCKED that the count down was only 1 day away! YAY! I am SO excited and can't wait to see pictures of sweet baby Kade!

Miss Bear said...

Okay, so I've been thinking about you!!! I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby!! I hope everything went okay!!! I love his little room, it is too cute!!!

Jimmy and Lindsey said...

By the way I got your text! CONGRATS!!!!