Thursday, April 2, 2009

Here he is!

This isn't much but its a preview of the beautiful little boy! I had no idea I would be able to love him this much! He is so perfect!I just can't stop staring at him. He is a great sleeper (thus far), great eater and he is really just perfect! He was born April 1st, I guess I got jinxed for saying I didn't want an April fools baby ha! Labor was about 20 hours but then we ended up with a C-section which really wasn't bad at all. I had complications but labor was still not as bad as I thought it would be. It was really an amazing experience! Anyways, he was born at 4:09 Tuesday morning weighing 8 pounds and 11 ounces and 21 inches long. Big boy huh! He has lots of perfect dark hair and he looks soo much like his Daddy! We will get more pictures up as soon as we can!

12 comments:

Cyd said...

YAY!!! He is soooo stink'n cute!! I absolutely love the hair. I'm glad that it wasn't as bad as you thought it would be (:

CONGRATS!

Maria said...

Oh, my goodness. He IS perfect! What a handsome little dude! CONGRATULATIONS! I clicked over to your blog just hoping that there would be a picture up, and there is! Enjoy that little guy! What a precious boy.

Miss Bear said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!! I'm glad to hear you are doing good after all that! Hope all continues to go awesome!

cindave said...

i can't wait to hear the full story and to meet Kade! he's a handsome little guy, isn't he?? i can't even begin to tell you how jealous i am of you. both that you aren't pregnant anymore, and that you got to meet him already! it's totally making me anxious to meet Caleb! (dr. bierer put us on his calendar for april 24th today - 3 weeks!) we're going to try to come see you tomorrow night. hope we can work it out!

Cari said...

Congrats Skeltons! He is so beautiful! I want to hear the labor story if you don't mind sharing.

The Gines Family said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! more pics..please

Erin said...

So cute. Can't wait to see him in person.

Jennifer said...

yipee!! now the fun really begins.... :)

Perry's said...

He has so much hair. He is so cute. congrats you guys. Alex you done good

Wood Fam said...

Good job guys!!! He is adorable, of course! We knew he would be. I'm glad everything is well. Can't wait to see more pictures of him!

Karl and Chantae said...

Congratulations. He is beautiful and very handsome. I can't believe he has hair :) I want to hear all about everything. Enjoy every moment because they grow extremely fast!! I'm proud of you guys. I'm excited to see more pics. Get well soon and remember to sleep as much as possible.

kristen said...

congratulations!!