Thursday, April 16, 2009

Two week appointment.














Yesterday we took Kade to his two week appointment. I can't believe that he is two weeks already yet I can't believe that he has only been here for two weeks. Its seems like we have had him forever!! He is such a good good baby and we love him to pieces! A few nights ago he only got up once! He slept for 6 hours straight! We went to our chiropractor and he adjusted Kade too. He didn't pop anything he just put his finger on pressure points and it totally relaxed Kade. The chiropractor said he would sleep well that night and he sure did! But most nights Kade only gets up twice to eat anyways. We are so spoiled! Anyways back to the doctor. Kade weighs 8 14 now so he has gained 3 ounces since his birth weight. He is in the 75th percentile for weight. He is a big boy! Anyways here is a picture of the cute little guy and then a picture of Alex on his new bike. He went for a quick ride last night, yes in the rain, that's how excited he is!











Isn't Alex such a cute Daddy!

6 comments:

cskelton said...

These are darling pics.

cindave said...

such a cutie! you and alex are both adorable parents. ok, now the days are going by so slow!!! one week from today and i'll get to see my little guy!!!

Nikki Taylor said...

I am SO happy I got to see you guys tonight! Thanks so much for coming to our house! We should do it more often! (I think we always say that!) Kade is such a sweet, beautiful little boy. I could have held him for hours and hours. And I am serious...if you ever need another babysitter down the road...don't hesitate to call!

Jennifer said...

Kade is sooooo cute! I am so happy for both of you! I wish my baby was here!!

grammy vicki said...

Danelle, That little Kade is adorable, and growing like a weed! How are you feeling? It sounds like all of you are adjusting to this new phase of life - isn't it incredible? There is absolutely nothing like motherhood. Enjoy every minute of that infant - it goes so quickly. Give him a big kiss for me.

Maria said...

So fun and cute! What a good baby he is!!