Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My 2009 Via Nirone celeste Bianchi!!!



This bike is made in Italy and it's a beautiful celeste green, which is the classic bianchi color (Marco Pantani, Jan Ullrich, Fausto Coppi, Hermida). It is straight out of the factory and rides like a dream! I am very excited to ride!

Frame Via Nirone 7 Alu-Carbon


Fork Bianchi FL5 K-Vid Carbon/Al 1-1/8"
Stem FSA OS-190Lx shiny black
Handlebar FSA WING shape alloy
Brakes RC-466E Forged Alloy Dual-Pivot
Crankset FSA Gossamer Mega Exo Compact, 50/34
Headset FSA ZS4-Custom
Rear Derailleur Campagnolo Veloce
Front Derailleur Campagnolo Veloce
Shifters Campagnolo Veloce
Chain KMC DX10SC
Sprocket Fac Michelin Primato, 12/25
Wheels Fac Michelin Racing 28h
Tires Continental Ultra Sport 23x622
Seatpost RC SP-928-G Carbon fiber, 31.6mm
Saddle San Marco Ponza
Color
Celeste






2 comments:

Shooting Star said...

Sorry, I am not a bike fanatic and it was like you were speaking another language there, but the bike looks really nice!

Jessica said...

Not only do I LOVE the color, as you know, but you didn't tell me it was Italian! I love it even more now.