Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We need....

I saw this on a friends blog and I thought it was a hilarious tag. You type in "Danelle needs" or your own name obviously and then see what comes up. hahaha!

Danelle needs more self-respect when it comes to the boys she chooses. Actually I have two very wonderful boys in my life right now. :)
Danelle needs a state identification card
Danelle needs a day off. Actually I really REALLY like my job right now. Being a Mom is the best!
Danelle needs a new nickname. Ok.... lets see what you can come up with :) ha!
Danelle needs a cheap cheap cheap notebook.
Danelle needs to be attuned to how she is feeling.
Danelle needs to be re-evaluated.
Danelle needs money for cat food. I don't think so. No offense to you cat lovers but I am not one.
Danelle needs to finish the song in style, even if her spelling is a bit shaky. Ok whatever that means ha!
Danelle needs to get some sort of backbone transplant

Alex needs more than just a rat trap
Alex needs full backing of Man. Ok these aren't making any sense at all!
Alex needs a new house. True true. We would love to have a house of our own!
Alex needs the boot. I don't think so. I kinda like having him around. :)
Alex needs anger management to curb his violent ways. This is totally untrue. Those of you who know Alex know that he hardly ever gets mad.
Alex needs Rooney to serve up a birthday treat. Yeah man!
Alex needs heart surgery. I hope not!
Alex Needs You!
Alex needs podium to stay in the hunt.
Alex needs a leopard hat. Hahaha!!
Alex needs to finish reading a manuscript full of typos. Ok this one is so funny because one of Alex's BIGGEST pet peeves is typos. He is always making fun of me and others because of them.

And of course we need a cute picture of Kade!

2 comments:

Mike and Lauren said...

Way cute picture...hope you're doing well!

cindave said...

i'm lovin the missionary hair do. :) he's so cute. we need to get together while we're home alone! when is alex gone?