Thursday, February 18, 2010

Geeky coupon post!

I got all of this for twenty dollars! Well $20.03 actually!!




And the soup actually cost more, it was sixteen dollars for all the soup (16 cans). Not EXTREMELY great, but Alex can take them to work for lunch. Its the chunky soup so its usually more like two or three dollars a can but I got it for one dollar each.

But you can do the math for the most exciting part!! All of the laundry detergent was only FOUR DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And just in case you can't see close enough to count there are TWENTY bottles! And they are each 32 loads. If you can't tell I am very excited about it! I am thinking this will last me well over a year. For FOUR DOLLARS!!! Yeah hoo!!!

** Special thanks to Amy, she is the coupon queen. Even though she will probably never read this.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT THE HECK? what is your secret? i have made it a goal to not grocery shop until all my food is gone (i am going to be eating a lot of cake mix and peanut butter the next few weeks!) because buying food is just too expensive for me. i am a cheapity cheaperson at heart. PLEASE SHARE!

Josh and Kensey said...

That is awesome!! I'm glad to see that coupons are working out for you! I remember talking to you about coupons at church! haha!

Jessica said...

good job!

Stacey said...

That is so awesome! Teach us how. I'm clueless about this stuff.

JACK's house said...

K girl I got that bogo coupon on the detergent..where did you buy it? how did you do it? you remember, I'm a coupon RETARD!

Jenny said...

Awesome!!!!

cskelton said...

That's fantastic. Good for you Danelle.

cindave said...

seriously, how rude is it to show your stash and then not share how you did it? ;) can i still get some? what coupons? where?? that's fantastic!!