Saturday, February 20, 2010

A true Skelton gene.

If you know the Skelton family, you know they love books. If they all weren't such good people they would probably get into really big fights over books. I am thinking Kade has picked up on the gene. He often crawls into his room to the books and just hangs out. These pictures weren't staged. He really does go from book to book, turns the pages and picks them up. Oh I think he is so cute!



I think this one is my favorite. He looks so mature haha!









This wasn't staged either. Kade likes climbing in the dog's cage ha!



My boys are just so handsome!!


And to answer your coupon questions : There were a couple of reasons they were so cheap. First of all I used the bogo coupon that came with red plum in the mail. My neighbor let me use hers too. Also, Smiths was having a sale where you buy two and then get a four dollar Catalina (which is kind of like a gift card). I did lots of different transactions and just did two detergents at a time and put the Catalina towards the next transaction. But Smiths isn't doing the Catalina sale for the laundry detergent anymore and that was what made it such a killer deal. Sorry. :(

5 comments:

Grandma T said...

What a doll!

Cathy Bubert said...

He's amazing and so cute too!

Tiffany said...

haha...he's a "true" Skelton :) Cute pics!

cskelton said...

Such cute pictures!

Miss Bear said...

He looks just like Alex, so cute!
I also am lovin' his spiky hair! :)