Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The things you do to make your kids happy..

Kade has been having a very sad day, well week. Just a little on the whiny, crying side. I think he is teething. So when he pointed me around the house until we got to the pantry I had to give in to him grabbing the bucket of oatmeal. It was cute and the happiness lasted for about 15 minutes or so. Totally worth it. He was so cute!

You may call this a picture overload but the Grandma's say there is no such thing. :)






















Apparently they taste funny.





P.S. Did anyone else know that oatmeal doesn't like the vacuum cleaner?



This was just cute.



And there you have it.

8 comments:

Grandma T said...

What a lucky little boy. Does he eat the oatmeal or play in it? Is Alex sick?

Unknown said...

Those pics were cute! I love that you let him play in it!

JACK's house said...

That comment was from me-kim-not cameron :)

cskelton said...

How funny, if he's actually eating it, he might 'move' better.

Jenny said...

You are such a cute mom! What fun!

DaveandBayly said...

so cute! I never get sick of that cute face, he is such a cute boy!

DaveandBayly said...

I just realized I said cute in that post 3 times, wow I'm a dork. Okay he is a handsome boy and you are an adorable mommy!

The Tanner Family said...

PS: I did know that the Vacuum does not like oatmeal. I learned that lesson with my first child also! The things we mommies learn! Cute pics though!!!!