Saturday, February 13, 2010

I don't really know what happened...

but somehow.. we came home with a dog!! Those of you who know me well will be awfully surprised. Since buying a house we have debated. I will spare you the details.
Today we went to Target to coupon shop (Thanks Amy) but before going to Target we saw petsmart or petco or whatever it was. We enjoy looking around so we went in. And out... with a dog. ha!!! Its amazing how a little puppy can tug at your heart strings and you know that if you didn't take him home you would be wondering that night how he was doing and why you didn't take him him. You know I am not a dog lover (I AM a dog like like liker) but look at this little guys beautiful sweet face!!!


And look how happy he makes my husband!

If Kade wasn't in bed right now you would see how happy he makes my tater boy. Kade has always loved puppies and he is so happy to have one of his own.)

So I know I will be saying "What have a done" when there are holes in my carpet, scratches on the front door, missing shoes, whinning in the night and I don't know what else.

So here's to .... puppy dog Skelton :)

Oh, and he is a pit/husky. And I am praying he doesn't get TOO big. :)

12 comments:

cskelton said...

Awwww how cute. Good luck with the too big thing. He's a perfect size right now.

Hahahah suckers!!

Shooting Star said...

What an adorable puppy! I am a dog lover, at least I used to be so I know that feeling exactly. All I have to say is good luck and remember that things are just things. My puppy ate my cell phone and baby Jesus from our ceramic nativity set just to name a very FEW things, but we had tons of awesome memories with him.

Grandma T said...

Train him well is all I can say!

Tiffany said...

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! And after my carpet story this morning and everything...hahahahaha! :D

lynt1001 said...

He is SO cute!

Toni said...

WOW, I am sort of surprised, but oh man-that is one ADORABLE dog! I will have to come see it!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable! Don't kid yourselves. He's going to be a tank!

Name?

The Tanner Family said...

Uhhhh...Good luck with keeping him small. I am thinking, just don't feed him! Husky's are huge. He is a cute one though!!! Have fun!

Maria said...

You ARE brave! Good luck! :) I'm such a stinker, I'll only allow an outdoor dog... I'll be excited to hear how it all goes!!

Marc and Jen Lindley said...

So freakin adorable!!! We have a golden retriever and everyone thought we were crazy but having a dog is a very rewarding experience and you will be surprised how much you love them. Honestly its not that hard and we haven't had any accidents with carpet or anything. So you will be fine as long as you start training him when he is young! Have fun they grow very fast!!!

JACK's house said...

Way cute!!

DaveandBayly said...

wow! That's so awesome! He's so cute! I can imagine how much Kade loves him