Tuesday, July 15, 2008

American Idol Concert!!



















In case you were wondering, this is the stage. We couldn't get very many good pictures because it was too dark. But the concert was a blast!! I know I am crazy but I couldn't believe that we were actually there watching them live! My favorites were Michael Johns and Carly Smithson. That girl has one heck of a voice! She knocked everyone's socks off she was so amazing!!!! We didn't get to hear much of David Archuletta's singing just because everyone was screaming the whole entire time!! But I am sure I would have loved his performance as much as the other two if I could have actually heard him sing! Every time someone said something about Archuletta the crowd would go nuts!!


















This is the best picture we could get of us since there wasn't much lighting. But notice I am plugging my ears because the screaming was soooo loud!! My ears were ringing for at least an hour after the show.


I know the picture isn't very clear here, but this is our drunk friend. When we sat down next to him Alex thought he was going to pass out because his beer smell. And I noticed that his drink was almost gone then told Alex soon he wouldn't have to worry about it. But he went and got another, then another and kept on doing so the rest of the night! He assured us that he was only there to support his wife. But she sat down the whole time while he was up and dancing and singing at the top of his lungs! He was nuts!! But quite entertaining I suppose!

7 comments:

cskelton said...

That picture of you two is way cute, a real keeper. Oh! Thank for calling us during the concert and reminding us that you were there and we weren't!

cindave said...

cute picture of you guys! i didn't realize you were plugging your ears, it just looks like you're posing! looks like a blast!

Anonymous said...

All of the pictures of you and Alex that ever existed are so cute. You guys are just the best, cutest couple I've ever heard of! That's so cute that he surprised you with AI tickets too. What a fun guy. :)

Karl and Chantae said...

How fun!! I'm glad that you got to go, I know you have been a fan of the show for a long time. You guys are a great couple.

Miss Bear said...

Fun Fun!!
I always hate in concerts when everyone screams so loud you can't hear the performer! Everyone knows David A is great..let everyone enjoy him!! :)
Your hubby is cute to surprise you with such a fun night!!!

Erin said...

Glad you had fun.

Anonymous said...

I know this has nothing to do with this post but.. Oh my gosh your pregnant!!! How far along are you?! We are totally going to have play dates with our babies ok! (:

I took my blog down because my hubby hasn't quite warmed up to the idea of blogging. We'll win him over one of these days! (;

Email me! onerighteousdudette@hotmail.com

- Cyndi