Thursday, July 24, 2008

The MTC

I know I already posted about Jeralyn aka Sister Turnblom leaving, but I just had to tell this funny story. So after the movie was over and they said the closing prayer Jeralyn got up and said "Love you guys! See you later" and ran out the door. We thought she was kidding and was going to come back in, but she never did!! Kinda wierd I know! So there was no hugging or goodbyeing that was it! Maybe it was easier for her! Everyone was in shock, and my Mom and Dayna took it the hardest. So now we are punishing her with no letters for the next 3 months! ha - jk!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I've heard this story 3 times now, and I smile everytime :) She either couldn't stand to say goodbye, so she chose the "tear the bandaid off quick" option, or she thought she was being funny, in which case the 3 month hiatus from letters is very appropriate :)

cindave said...

that is CRAZY! i can't believe she didn't come back!