Friday, July 4, 2008

Water Fight!!!

I was minding my own business, when Danl out of the blue just randomly starts making fun of me! I warned her multiple times that I would get her wet if she did not stop! I gave her an ultimatum then I soaked her foot as she was sitting on the porch.















Danl swiftly ran to the next hose and turned it on, I ran into the house as she was squirting the door, then I tactfully charged and tackled her gently and soaked her to the bone!










What most of you may not know about Danl is that she is FREAKISHLY strong! She violently flipped me over and soon I was also soaked! We were rolling around on 200 East in Farmington with hoses on full blast and laughing our heads off like 2 school kids!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally worship you guys! You're so hilarious and fun!

cskelton said...

So I don't see any running? Where's the video?

Tiffany said...

So is it just me or does it look from the evidence like Alex is soaking himself? Personally, I think Danelle is innocent and Alex just likes to be punished :)

cindave said...

all i know is that those are some EXPERT photos! you guys crack me up. next door neighbors that everyone wishes they had!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog!!! YEAH!! You two lovebirds are TOOOO cute! I love it! You two are always up to something fun! I love it!Lets hang out again soon!!

Jessica said...

So cute! I love you guys!