Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Unavaliable


I just wanted to let everyone know that if they need to get ahold of us Monday night we will not be available because we are going to the AMERICAN IDOL CONCERT!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!! I am so stinkin excited! Alex Skelton AKA: The best husband in the world bought us floor seats to the show because he wanted to surprise me because he is cute and knows how obsessed I am. He is seriously so awesome! Not only did he sit through every single episode with me he totally indulged me in having to talk about the show all the time! And now he got me tickets!! Oh he is so awesome!!! Only Five more days!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cool Danelle! Surprises from husbands are so awesome and that is a pretty huge one! Have so much fun. :)

Jessica said...

I love that you are going to that concert!!! You are the number one AI fan, it's perfect! Have fun!