Monday, July 21, 2008

Good luck Jer!!

My little sister Jeralyn had her farewell speech yesterday. She did such a great job! We are so excited for her and we are going to miss her while she is gone!! We had a lot of fun visiting with the cousins at my parents house after church. There are five of us about the same age group that get a long really well. The older three of us all got married within four months of each other and now the younger two are going on missions with in a couple months of each other. So we spent a lot of time talking together and it was a blast!














I had a hard time finding pictures of her and this is an old one from my wedding but its a fun sister picture!
















Isn't she a cutie?! She will be an awesome missionary!









This is my cute Grandma and Grandpa on my Dad's side. After 57 years of marriage they still hold hands! Awww! My grandpa told us that day that he still likes to spank her when she walks by! Hahaha!! I thought that was cute! I told her he said that and she rolled her eyes and laughed in a cute little giddy way! Now that's how I want to be when I grow up! They have been such good examples for us! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa T!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no question in my mind that you and Alex will be holding hands 60 years from now!

cindave said...

i agree. when dave wanted to marry me, i asked if he would still hold my hand when we were old. he said yes, and so did i.

Chandler Family said...

So funny about your gma and gpa! Where is jeralyn serving her mission?