Wednesday, June 10, 2009

1st hair cut!!


Yep, I'm posting again. :) Its his first hair cut how could I not document it?! I know he is only two months old but his new hair was coming right along so the old hair was longer and scraggly looking. Plus he had wings and a mullet. I was a little nervous about it but it turned out so cute. Now he looks even more handsome if at all possible! ha!

This is a before somewhat of a before shot just so you can have an idea of how it looked before. Not that it looks that different. Yes I know he is sucking his thumb, its the craziest thing but he really does love his thumb now!
Some action shots.

And the finished product!


Just a cute picture. He often takes out his binky and just holds on to it ha! And again you can see his hair before the cut.

6 comments:

Cristyannie said...

Such a cute haircut! He is so adorable! I love looking at your blog and your posts are never boring...

Mindy said...

Baby is cute. But let's talk about how great YOU look! You looks fantastic in those shots! P.s. I am glad he survived his first haircut! :)

cindave said...

such a handsome boy!!! i love the haircut! and i was also going to comment on how great you look. very good pictures. and again, LOVE the frequent posts!

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Maria said...

I have to agree with Mindy! You look amazing in these shots! :) What fun to have already have a 1st haircut--my daughter didn't need one until she was THREE!

Lee said...

He is so handsome! I love the all the post you have done lately! Don't worry about posting to much. Just use the blog as a journal. It's the only way I journal and it's my scrapbook. ha. I don't do either on paper.You are such a good Mommy!

Stacey said...

That is so cute! I'm glad you did that. Pearl's hair looked so bad and everyone kept telling me to cut it, and I was blind with mother's love. It eventually mended it self, but it took a while!