Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tub Time!

Ok so I know I have been posting a lot lately and you are all sick of me which is probably the explanation to the lack of comments but its my blog and my baby so I will post as I please :)

This is Kade in the tub tonight. He has a blast in the tub! Sorry the video is of very poor quality. I don't know how to get our cam-corder video's on here. I don't even know how to put them on a real DVD. But this video gives you an idea of bath time with Kade. (Ignore my super annoying laugh please :) )

Yes, I know. He's the cutest!

4 comments:

Nikki Taylor said...

Well you already know he is the cutest...so there really is nothing else to say! BUT I need to see him again soon!

Tiffany said...

He is very cute! You are a nice mom to let him "play" in the tub. My baby gets in the tub, gets washed and is out! I won't even embarrass myself by telling you how seldom he bathes... He must be a FIFTH child!!!

Shooting Star said...

I love to watch little babies kick around like that. It helps me picture what mine is trying to do in my belly! I do have to admit you two made a very cute boy.

cindave said...

he's so terribly cute! caleb doesn't scream in the tub anymore. he just lays there and stares at me with his patented concerned face. and i for one LOVE when you post every couple days. gives me new reading material!