Friday, June 5, 2009

2 months old. WHAT?!


Alex and I still look at each other and say "We are parents?! This is our boy?!" It's just so surreal still. But being parents is the most wonderful thing in the world! We are so blessed with such a happy little boy. He is so fun! Lately he has been all smiles and he has started cooing a lot. I love hearing his cute little voice. I swear if that boy could he would be running all over already. He is so busy. He just lays on his blanket and kicks and kicks. I started nannying again this week and the girls keep saying "Maybe he thinks he is riding a bike. He just keeps riding and riding." Hahaha. They adore him. When he is awake and playing they just lay on the blanket beside him and watch him the whole time. Well, that's if they aren't holding him. Kade also loves his bath time. Its so cute. He splashes the whole time its hilarious. I love watching him. One of these days I will figure out how to get video from our cam corder on here.... one day. One of the funniest things Kade does is he eats his hand. He doesn't suck on his thumb or finger or anything in particular. He just eats his whole hand! Whatever he can shove in his mouth he eats. Its so funny because he gets his whole shirt gets all slobbery. You would think he would get frustrated not being able to find his thumb or something ha!

Yesterday we took him to his two month appointment. Getting him those shots is so sad! He was such a sad boy after. I think he was really sore. The last shot they gave him his leg was really flexed and tight because he was screaming and the nurse jabbed the needle in and said "That one hurt him." What a meanie huh! Couldn't he have waited a second till Kade was relaxed? But later in the day Kade felt better. He was really sad for the first few hours poor guy! He has the cutest little pout face, I have yet to get it on camera but it so cute!

Here are his stats:

Length : 24 inches 90th percentile.
Weight : 12 Pounds 4 Ounces. He is down the the 75th percentile.
Head Circumference 15 1/4 inches. 25 percentile.

The doctor said is going to be a tall boy. I was surprised that he weight came down to the 75th. That's down 15 percent.
He is such a good little boy and we love him more than we ever thought possible! Now for some pictures!

Sleeping with his arms up of course!



There he is eating that hand!
I sure love my little bubba!

4 comments:

Cristyannie said...

So cute! Happy 2 months Kade!

Ashley and Brady Brown said...

He changes so much every time I see pictures. Linc and Chrisanne said you say them the other day - they said you are looking at a house! I am way excited for you. You need to update me. Where? When? all that fun stuff.

Nikki Taylor said...

Ahh! I can't stand how cute he is! He just keeps getting cuter and cuter (who knew that was even possible?) I can't believe he is 2 months old! What a cutie.

cindave said...

he is a handsome, handsome boy.